Saturday, July 26, 2008

Gramma and Grampa Krauss' Visit and My First Fourth of July

So, my parents have fallen behind in their blogging, so I am going to have to take over. Here are some pictures from Gramma and Grampa Krauss' visit and my first Fourth of July.

We had a really great visit. We played Catan:




I hung out on the floor with Grampa:

We had a cook out (papa made some good barbecue, but I didn't get any).


We went to see the fireworks:




I feel asleep just before the fireworks started and slept through the first half. But I sat with Papa for the second half and thought they were pretty cool.

And then we took some pictures for my new grandparents frame:



I resized these images so they are smaller and upload and download faster. If you want print quality images, send my parents an email.

1 comment:

The Bowman Blog said...

Thanks for the pictures. Ryan, it's a little wierd to see you with no facial hair. Are you feeling a tad exposed?